Auto Insurance

When You Need Affordable Auto Insurance - Call Us at 847.264.4644

Car insurance is required by law in most states, including Illinois and Wisconsin. It's easy to think all car insurance is created equal. And if all auto insurance is alike, what difference does it make where you get your coverage? 

There is a difference. You may think you want the cheap auto insurance you can find, but cheap isn't everything. While most auto insurance products are similar in price and function, car insurance companies vary when it comes to structuring a policy that covers you. There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your automobile insurance.

Auto Insurance Designed For You

Auto Insurance Designed For You

Have you ever considered that you can’t buy car insurance after you have an accident? Planning is important so that you are never in a position in which you don't have insurance or not enough coverage before an accident occurs.

Keeping you safe is our number one priority. That means making sure your policy can protect you as much as possible. Contact us today, we’ll show you all of your options, recommend the right limits, and make sure you receive every discount you deserve.

We can help you get the car insurance you need, whether you have a new, used, sportscar, SUV, truck, sedan, electric, import, domestic, Dodge, Ford, Chevy, Honda, Toyota, Tesla, or another type of auto.

It’s Insurance Simplified to get auto insurance quotes when you work with Held Insurance Agency. Having a auto insurance agency near me is simple. Our office is located in Mount Prospect, Illinois. Serving all of Illinois and Wisconsin.

<p>The ABC&#8217;s of Auto Insurance</p>

The ABC’s of Auto Insurance

What kind of auto insurance should you have? Do you know?
Learn More

Recommended Insurance Coverage For Cars

  • Property Damage Liability (PD) can help cover damage that your car caused to property in an car accident. It can include damage to another vehicle, light pole, building, and other property. Property damage liability coverage is required in most states.
  • Collision coverage can help you repair or replace your auto after an accident so that you can get back on the road. A deductible may apply.
  • Other Than Collision (Comprehensive coverage) can cover your car against losses that occurred in other than collision claims; such as fire, theft, hail damage, and others. A deductible may apply.
  • Medical helps cover medical-related expenses for you and your passengers if injured in a car accident (sometimes referred to as no-fault coverage). It may also cover you and your family if hit as a pedestrian.
  • Uninsured motorist (UM) and Underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage can protect you if hit by a driver who does not have insurance or does not have enough insurance to cover your loss from the accident.
  • Roadside / Towing helps if you need a tow, flat tire, run out of gas, need a jump start, and more.
  • Full Glass allows your auto windows to be repaired or replaced if they are shattered or have a crack or chip. A deductible may apply. **Not choosing this option, your glass can be covered under the comprehensive coverage but would be subject to that deductible.
  • Deductible in the case of a covered loss, you’ll only be required to pay your deductible, and the insurance company covers the additional, up to the applicable limit for that loss under your policy.
  • Umbrella Liability Policy is coverage in excess of your normal policy limits.   

Frequently Bought Together With Automobile Insurance