Condominium Insurance

Call Us at 847.264.4644

Condominium insurance is unique. It needs to be designed around the master insurance policy for your association. The association policy typically covers the common areas. You are typically responsible for the inside of your unit, sometimes referred to as "walls-in" coverage.

Your condo unit insurance policy covers your personal property (belongings), liability, and any additions, alterations, and improvements you make to your unit that are your responsibility based on the condo association agreement. Up to the limits you select.

Request a Quote
<p>A Brief Guide To Condo Insurance</p>

A Brief Guide To Condo Insurance

Important items to consider when purchasing condo insurance.
Learn More

What You Need To Know About Condo Insurance

Condo insurance provides coverage for your personal property and much more.

  • You can elect to carry full value personal property which ensures that you are reimbursed full replacement value without regard for depreciation after a covered loss.
  • If you have upgraded cabinets or put in hardwood floors, your condo coverage can protect these investments. Be sure to consult your HOA agreement to determine what the association policy covers and what you are responsible for.
  • If common areas are damaged or the association is found liable, your association may levy assessments against all the owners. Various limits of loss assessment coverage are available. Be sure to consult the HOA agreement to determine the potential for such assessments.
  • Your condo insurance policy protects you and your family members against bodily injury and property damage liability claims and any litigation that may result subject to the limits you select. Also, you can select medical payments coverage which will pay for medical expenses incurred by a visitor who is injured at your residence regardless of fault. Various limits are available. 

Why We're Different

While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers vary when it comes to structuring a policy tailored to you. After all, there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your personal policy.

Contact us today, and we'll help you protect what matters most. It’s Insurance Simplified to get condo insurance quotes when you work with Held Insurance Agency. Our office is located in Mount Prospect, Illinois. Serving all of Illinois and Wisconsin.

Frequently Bought Together With Condo Insurance