Mount Prospect Auto Insurance

Quality Protection For Your Needs In The Northwest Suburbs and Northshore

Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle, and More


How much is auto insurance?

Call us now at 847.264.4644

Excellent Coverage. Multiple Carriers. Dedicated Agent.

Get A Quote

We can help you get auto insurance

The right auto insurance policy can help get you behind the wheel and back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by an accident, fire, theft, or other covered events. You must make sure your auto is properly insured.

If anything were to happen, you would need the right coverage to legally protect yourself and your family, and get your auto back on the road.

Any customizations to your auto? If you added any after-market items, you may need some extra coverage.

Do you use the car for business purposes? You may need some additional coverage

Do you drive for Uber or Lyft? If you do any ridesharing or delivery, you may need some additional coverage.

We can help you get the auto insurance you need, whether you have an American-made or an import. It’s Insurance Simplified to get auto insurance quotes when you work with Held Insurance Agency.

We are committed to serving you

Held Insurance Agency knows that in Illinois, there are as many unique insurance needs since we live here! To talk with one of our helpful team members about your auto insurance needs, contact us today.

Illinois – How much auto insurance is right for you?

Based in Mount Prospect, our team understands the auto insurance needs of our customers.

Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In some states, to drive you must carry:

  • Liability coverage – to pay for losses you cause others, or
  • No-fault coverage – to pay you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault, or
  • Both liability and no-fault coverage.

We write auto insurance in Illinois and would be happy to help ensure you have the right coverage for where you live.

Even in states where coverage isn’t required, drivers must, by law, be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply. To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance that covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:

Collision Insurance - pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.

Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision) - covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage, and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive auto insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible). Although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Every person is unique – talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on auto insurance for you.

Held Insurance Agency: Insurance Simplified. Call for a quote today.

Get a Quote!

Frequently Bought together with auto insurance


Property Insurance

Bundle your auto with your property insurance to save.


Umbrella Insurance

Don't lose your home and auto in a lawsuit.


Life Insurance

Make sure your family can stay in your home.