Mount Prospect Classic Car Insurance
Quality Protection For Your Needs
Modern Insurance for Your Classic Car
It takes more than age to make it a classic. A collector car isn’t just a way to get around — it’s an investment that will continue to appreciate in the coming years.
Not all classic or antique cars are used the same, so Held Insurance Agency will work with you to select the appropriate insurance policy to accommodate your coverage needs, miles driven, vehicle age, and vehicle modifications to make sure you have the best policy to meet your needs. Here are some features you should look for when shopping for classic car insurance:
· Agreed Value: This means the provider will pay you the full (agreed to) amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible. This type of coverage is much better than the “actual cash value” or “stated value” that you may get with some companies.
· Low Rates: Why pay full-time insurance when you drive your collector car only part-time?
· Coverage Options: Not all collector cars are the same, so Held Insurance Agency can work with you to determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs.
· Generous Mileage: You’re proud of your collector car, so drive it. Not all insurance companies have a mileage limit, but most collector cars should be driven less than 5,000 annual miles to maintain their value.
· Roadside Assistance: Whether you’re down the street at the Mount Prospect Bluesmobile Cruise Nights Car Show on Saturdays or traveling on Route 66, you’ll want to find coverage that will flatbed your car to the closest qualified repair facility.
Do you need the insurance for your prize Mustang, Camaro, Charger, Corvette, Thunderbird, or other collector car? Talk with Held Insurance Agency today to identify the best combination of coverage, value, and price for you. We can help make sure your insurance continually meets your needs.