Why an Independent Agent?
Freedom of Choice
Why Work With an Independent Insurance Agent?
Not all insurance agents are the same! Choosing the right one can make a big difference – in price, service, and value.
With other insurance agencies, you get one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agency like Held Insurance Agency, you get choices.
Why? Because independent insurance agencies like us represent multiple insurance companies and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual needs. As independent insurance agents, we are members of the Mount Prospect community, and we’re committed to doing what's best for our customers.
Serving Mount Prospect and the State of Illinois, here are a few reasons why Held Insurance Agency should be your first and last stop when looking for insurance:
- We work for you when you have a claim.
- We are not limited to any one company. This means you don’t have to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- We are your consultants, working with you to determine your needs.
- We are value-hunters who look to find the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including homeowners insurance, auto insurance, business insurance, life insurance, and more.
- We can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction – it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We treat you like a person, not a number.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
There is a difference. To find out how our independent insurance agency can help you find the right insurance coverage, please contact the Held Insurance Agency today. Give us a call today at 847.264.4644.
WHAT MY CIC DESIGNATION MEANS FOR MY CLIENTS
Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) is not your typical insurance agent or customer service representative. You look for a CPA for tax advice; a CFP for investment advice. Now look for a CIC for insurance advice.